Scriptel’s ScripTouch series electronic signature pads all feature rugged construction and high reliability for frequent transactions and long lifetimes. Scriptel’s active battery-less tethered pen is proven to perform flawlessly through more than 1 million signatures. The signature sensing layer is mounted behind a solid signing surface for great device durability. Signature quality is not affected by wear or heavy use and there are no batteries to replace.
The ScripTouch ST1476 with EasyScript device interface brings all these characteristics to the market for the first time, for less than $100. This signature pad exemplifies modern design requirements, including low profile height, horizontal pen tray and vertical pen mount, easy-to-use mounting holes and an ergonomic palm rest for a more comfortable signing experience.
With free-to-download ScripTouch Sign and Save, users can easily add electronic handwritten signatures to many documents via plugins for Adobe, Word, Excel, and OpenOffice and interface from other popular programs with TWAIN.
- Slim design with wide palm rest
- Active battery-less tethered pen
- Durable plastic case construction with heavy-duty cable attachments
- Horizontal snap-in and vertical pen mounts
- Bottom-side rubber feet and mounting holes
- EasyScript device interface
Available Software and Integration Support
- Microsoft Word and Excel plugins
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader plugins
- ScripTouch Sign and Save signature image and data capture application
- Supports OmniScript universal signature integration platform
- Extensive APIs and software libraries in .NET (C++, VB, C# and F#)
- Windows COM also supported
Need help with integration or need support for a different development environment? Scriptel’s US-based software development team is at your disposal
|Pen Type||Tethered Active Pen|
|Active Area||4.25" x 1.130" (4.398 diagonal, 107.95 x 28.7 mm)|
|Dimensions||6" x 5.375" x .951" (152.4 x 136.53 x 24.15 mm)|