Scriptel’s ScripTouch series electronic signature pads all feature rugged construction and high reliability for frequent transactions and long lifetimes. Scriptel’s active battery-less tethered pen is proven to perform flawlessly through more than 1 million signatures. The signature sensing layer is mounted behind a solid signing surface for great device durability. Signature quality is not affected by wear or heavy use and there are no batteries to replace.
The ScripTouch ST1550 with ProScript device interface brings all these characteristics to the market in a compact, easy to carry and store, form factor with backlit LCD for immediate rendering and visual feedback to the signer that is ideal for professionals that need to capture electronic signatures on the go.
The Scriptel ProScript device interface is fully supported by extensive Scriptel APIs and software libraries for embedding direct device management in a software application and by the Scriptel OmniScript universal signature integration platform. OmniScript runs as a separate service on the host PC and allows either a locally-installed or remote server-based application to use a high-level API for managing Scriptel ProScript devices.
Scriptel’s unique EasyScript device interface uses keyboard emulation to transmit captured signature data. USB keyboards are standard and well-supported in all operating systems and browsers, making it possible to design pure cloud-based applications without client PC installs or frequent updates to Java applets or ActiveX controls.
- Compact design
- Backlit LCD
- Scratch-resistant glass signing surface
- Active battery-less tethered pen
- Durable plastic case construction with replaceable cables
- Bottom-side rubber feet
- 3 year warranty
- ProScript (ST1550) or EasyScript (ST1551) device interface
Available Software and Integration Support for ProScript
- Microsoft Word and Excel plugins
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader plugins
- ScripTouch Sign and Save signature image and data capture application
- Supports Scriptel OmniScript universal signature integration platform
- Extensive APIs and software libraries in .NET (C++, VB, C# and F#)
- Windows COM also supported
Available Software and Integration Support for EasyScript
- APIs and software libraries also available for .NET (C++, VB, C# and F#)
Need help with integration or need support for a different development environment? Scriptel’s US-based software development team is at your disposal.
|Pen Type||Tethered Active Pen|
|Sensor||ITO Coated Glass|
|Display Type||Monochrome LCD|
|Dimensions||5.24” x 3.22” x .6”|