Scriptel’s ScripTouch series electronic signature pads all feature rugged construction and high reliability for frequent transactions and long lifetimes. Scriptel’s active battery-less tethered pen is proven to perform flawlessly through more than 1 million signatures. The signature sensing layer is mounted behind a solid signing surface for great device durability. Signature quality is not affected by wear or heavy use and there are no batteries to replace.
The ScripTouch ST1526 with EasyScript device interface features an integrated 3-track magnetic stripe reader in a rugged design that will stand up under heavy transaction volumes. In a single compact device, payment, loyalty, ID and other information found on standard magnetic stripe cards can be captured together with signatures that are rendered immediately on the backlit LCD display.
Scriptel’s unique EasyScript device interface uses keyboard emulation to transmit captured signature data. USB keyboards are standard and well-supported in all operating systems and browsers, making it possible to design pure cloud-based applications without client PC installs or frequent updates to Java applets or ActiveX controls.
- Integrated 3-track magnetic stripe reader
- Backlit LCD
- Scratch-resistant glass signing surface
- Active battery-less tethered pen
- Durable plastic case construction with replaceable cables
- Bottom-side rubber feet and mounting holes
- 3 year warranty
- ProScript (ST1525) or EasyScript (ST1526) device interface
Available Software and Integration Support for ProScript
- Microsoft Word and Excel plugins
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader plugins
- ScripTouch Sign and Save signature image and data capture application
- Supports OmniScript universal signature integration platform
- Extensive APIs and software libraries in .NET (C++, VB, C# and F#)
- Windows COM also supported
Available Software and Integration Support for EasyScript
- APIs and software libraries also available for .NET (C++, VB, C# and F#)
Need help with integration or need support for a different development environment? Scriptel’s US-based software development team is at your disposal.
|Pen Type||Tethered Active Pen|
|Sensor||ITO Coated Glass|
|Display Type||Monochrome LCD|